Deadline: Complete Applications must be RECEIVED NO LATER THAN 5 p.m. MARCH 1, 2019. Email to email@example.com
Application will not be reviewed unless it contains all of the following:
- Application form signed.
- OFFICIAL school transcript.
- Must include Final Fall grades and enrolled Spring semester classes
- A list of computer and/or math skills, NOT TO EXCEED ONE PAGE.
- List any science-related experiences or honors (e.g. science fairs, volunteer work, after school activities, internships) NOT TO EXCEED ONE PAGE.
- A personal statement describing their interest and reason for applying to the program, typed in 12 font Ariel with one inch margin, single spaced, NOT TO EXCEED ONE PAGE.
- Letter of support/recommendation from a high school faculty member who can describe the applicant’s lab experience and skill level (letter must be emailed separately from the application by the teacher from school email address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the students name in the subject line of the email
- Please put applicant’s name in the email subject line when submitting
- EVERYTHING MUST BE EMAILED in PDF FORMAT. PAPER COPY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
ONCE A STUDENT IS ADMITTED TO THE PROGRAM, THEY WILL NEED:
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Proof of Immunizations (Click here for list of required Immunizations)
- Photo ID (i.e. Driver License, School ID)