Anti-Cancer Challenge Art-of-Research Silent Auction
Please come see the prints in person, temporarily on display in the Sprague Hall Atrium. High resolution images for each print are also available for viewing online at http://sites.uci.edu/gtchen/research/art-of-research/. The bidding is now CLOSED.
- Colorful Crypts – Marian Waterman ($95), Rick van Etten ($75) Runner Up
- Blooming in the Brain – Lari Wenzel ($100)
- Mouse Embryo – Stacey Borrego ($90)
- Nuclear Slug Expression – Nan Hultgren ($65)
- Poly(Lactic acid) Particles – Aaron Esser-Kahn ($80), Karin Flick ($75) Runner Up
- Poly(methyl acrylate) –Aaron Esser-Kahn ($80)
- The Crab – Nita Driscoll ($85) Runner Up: Katrina ($75)
- The Embrace – Karin Flick ($85), Devon Lawson ($75) Runner Up
- Vascularized Micro-Tumor – Hung Fan ($100)
Winners, please contact Nita Driscoll, email@example.com for information regarding your payment. Thank you. Runner Ups, If you are interested in the art work, please contact Nita as well for options.
All proceeds from the auction will support the UCI Anti-Cancer Challenge. – The Oncoslayers
**SPECIAL THANKS George Chen (Waterman Lab) and to our sponsor Woodsnap, an Irvine company, for their support on this project. If you have any photos that you would like to print with their service, use code “ACCWOOD20” at checkout and a portion of the proceeds will come back to support cancer research at UCI.
Celebration Concert with Sheryl Crow
Get ready to rock the UC Irvine Bren Events Center on October 21 for those who ride, run, walk, volunteer and fundraise for cancer research with Grammy award winner Sheryl Crow. Join The Anti-Cancer Challenge in celebrating participants’ hard work and fundraising efforts for cancer research, and kick off the 2018 Anti-Cancer Challenge.
Participants who raise $500+ by June 30, 2017 receive one ticket to the concert.
Participants who raise $2,500+ by June 30, 2017 receive an additional ticket to the concert (two tickets total.)
Participants who raise $10,000+ by June 30, 2017 receive upgraded floor tickets and a weekend staycation at the Monarch Beach Resort on October 20-21, 2017.
For every $50 you raise from June 11 – June 30, you will receive a chance to win two floor tickets to the Celebration Concert and two nights at the Monarch Beach Resort on October 20-21, 2017.