The UCI Cancer Research Institute (CRI) is an organized research unit dedicated to basic cancer research. The CRI has 49 faculty affiliates from departments in the Schools of Biological Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and Physical Sciences. The CRI supports faculty research, organizes cancer related training, and functions as the basic sciences arm of the UCI Chao Family Comprehensive Cancer Center. The CRI offices are located in Sprague Hall on the UCI main campus.
- Twenty-Fourth West Coast Retrovirus Meeting
- 2018 Palm Springs Symposium on HIV/AIDS
- 2017 Campus-wide Symposium on Basic Cancer Research
- The Anti-Cancer Challenge
- UCI Cancer Research Institute Youth Science Fellowship Program (June 22 – August 3, 2018)